Les Residences - Gorey
IPM Limited were appointed by RBSI as monitoring surveyors for Les Residences in Gorey.The project consisted of the construction of 4 high specification houses and associated external works.IPM Limited had various tasks which they needed to provide.These included:
- Prepare an initial report including a review of the budget, cash flow, programme, procurement strategy, plans and specifications, contract documentation, contractor and consultant appointments, statutory consents, project insurances, environmental and site investigation reports.
- Provide periodic monitoring of progress throughout the construction period including attendance at site meetings and inspection of the development on a regular basis, monitoring of the costs of the development and approval of interim valuations and providing periodic reports on progress to coincide with drawdown requests from the developer.
- Monitoring the completion of construction works, attend practical completion and any sectional completions and provide the bank with a list of defects and a final report within a month of completion.
The project is programmed to complete August 2014.
IPM are able to offer an independent lead consultant role, appointing the best possible team to deliver and best fit with the client's objectives. We will coordinate, monitor and supervise the team of consultants and be the main point of contact for communication between the client and the consultant team.This project involved giving monitoring surveyor reports for RBSI in the build of Les Residences, Gorey.
- Les Residences
- Royal Bank of Scotland International - RBSI
- Start Design:
- May 2011
- August 2014
- Project Value:
- Services Provided:
- Development Monitoring
- For further information on this Project please Contact:
- David Mason
- T: 01534 752752
- E: email@example.com